Obtaining an electronic visa to Saint Petersburg (Russia)
It’s official! Starting October 2019 all Europeans can obtain an electronic visa to Saint Petersburg.
Before submitting the application for visa read carefully the following information:
- An electronic visa to Saint Petersburg can be issued for the citizens of all countries within the European Union including France, Belgium, Switzerland, but not for the citizens of Great Britain.
- This electronic visa allows spending in Saint Petersburg 8 days (7 nights); it is valid within 30 days from the date of issue. (In this case the 24-hour period starts at midnight, not at the moment of your entry into Russia).
- This type of visa is valid only within the territory of Saint Petersburg and the Leningrad Region.
- It is referred to a single-entry tourist or business electronic visa.
- Processing this type of visa takes 5 days. You can submit a visa application form not earlier than 20 days and not later than 5 days before the departure date.
- An electronic visa does not allow you to arrive to Saint Petersburg by train; you can do it only by plane, by car or by ship.
- Entry into the country is performed via the following border crossing points: Pulkovo airport in Saint Petersburg, automobile border inspection post in Ivangorod, automobile border inspection post in Brusnichnoe, automobile border inspection post in Svetogorsk, automobile border inspection post in Torfyanovsk, foot border crossing point in Ivangorod, Vysotsk port, marine terminal in Saint Petersburg, passenger port of Saint Petersburg.
To process an electronic visa to Saint Petersburg there is no need to get an invitation, collect the support documentation package, come to the office or send the documentation package with the application for visa, so formalities are minimized!
Alongside with that you must obtain the Tourist insurance for a trip to Russia to provide it when crossing the border.
We are ready to help you with the processing of an electronic visa to Saint Petersburg:
- Our experts can check your application before it is sent to the Russian government
- The experts of our visa service can supplement the missing information and correct possible mistakes particularly check the accuracy of passport details
- We can provide consultations by telephone or e-mail
- We can send your application on a secured form
- When your electronic visa to Russia is issued, we can send it to you in PDF format
- If you lose your electronic visa, we can obtain it again and then send it to you by e-mail.
All this allows you to escape possible mistakes and misunderstanding connected with language because the information on the official website is provided only in English and in Russian, and as a result saves your time.
To order a visa you should only fill in the following application form.